Sunday 7 October 2012

Tonight me and my sister decorated for Halloween, I took a quick picture, nothing special.  But I do love the windlight I used, it's so creepy and foggy, I love it!


We got some of the items from the Death Valley Quest Hunt, it's a very fun and interactive hunt where you shoot zombies while you look for the hunt items! Awesome! Check it out here! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mexico%20Dreams/128/117/21


I also suggest checking out the Envious Halloween Hunt 2012, 60 items scattered sim-wide, from October 1st - October 31st.  You can find that here! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sim%20Style/128/162/23


Hair - Truth Hair Uma(Fades) + Truth Hair Havana(Fades)
Black mesh trench coat from Ricielli which you can only buy instore!
{Mon Tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Original (Jeans)
Windlight - Foggy
The house is ... And something blue cottage house

You can find some very cute decorations in the Halloween decorations section of the marketplace, most we bought were actually only 0-20L!

Stay beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the blonde hair, will definitely try a demo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were actually wearing two mesh hairs at the same time, they make a great combo!

    ReplyDelete