Monday 8 October 2012

Hey everyone, today I was feeling like visiting a fantasy sim because they always seem to have beautiful scenery, and was I wrong? Nope! I went to look at 'Realm of Mystara' a complex realm of worlds-within-worlds and breathtaking vistas.  Beautiful crystal caves as well as underwater scenery. Pictures don't do justice, so you have to visit!


I leaned upon a bridge taking in the great view, this place is great! I really loved exploring what this place has to offer, there are tree houses that go high up in to the sky and as you walk upon them, you see everything around you, secondlife is simply amazing.


That sun looks beautiful, doesn't it? I only visited one of many great spots in the sim because I don't want to overload on pictures,  but right here I stand near a waterfall simmering down into a great pond, I didn't take a picture because I couldn't really fit it all in and it's just something you have to go see for yourself.


I always hate having shadows on my face because it makes me look like an old bitty, but that's fine, because I really just wanted to show this great scenery.. you know.. despite looking a bit like Liza Minnelli in a train accident. I also love this hair, I don't normally wear the type of colorful fades but I was going to a fantasy sim so it just felt right!

Hair - Truth Hair Uma(fades) + Truth Hair Havana(fades)(chocberry)
Tee*fy Basic Tucked Tank Top White
Tee*fy Abbey HighWaisted Shorts
[E] Millside Flats - Taupe (Elikatira)
EarthStones Gypsy Necklace - Multi/gold

I know I have never mentioned, But I will now - my eyeliner is from Flirt, nails from .:[RatzCatz]:. (there is multiple color packs you can buy), also LAQ has very beautiful eyes, I am wearing one of the devoted colors. Thanks for viewing, stay beautiful, xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment