Monday 8 October 2012

Beach Babes

Myself and my sister Isabelle (the blonde) decided to go beaching, so I thought it'd be a perfect opportunity to post pictures of two of the most beautiful beaches around, we did not have to look very far because we only visited two, and we got pictures of two! First up - Paradise Falls, I cannot explain how memorizing the waterfalls behind us at this beach were, pictures cannot do justice, like I said.  Especially unedited! I decided to take a picture with a very beautiful windlight as well as an evening windlight.


Isn't that just pretty?! we loved it, there is also more to do there other than photography, obviously.  There is a pool and a great place to sunbathe among other things.


I will post the Slurl to this amazing place, and I will have more to tell you at the end of this post, visit this great spot here!



And then we had Soleluna beach, I never beach on ultra graphics and this was actually my first time viewing a beach on ultra graphics! amazing! We walked around for awhile and I came across this swing, looked very relaxing and I loved the shadows that draped all around me, I thought it was perfect for a nice photograph.


I had only just turned my graphics on ultra, so when I got off of the swing, I was shocked at how great the entire beach looked, I spotted this little raft in the middle of the water and I ran to it while yelling at my sister to get her ass over!


I encourage you to visit both of these fabulous places, lots to do at both.  Soleluna Beach looks like a great place to relax and chat, it has many places to fit a lot of people and just relax on the water or on the beach, I am positive that I will go back

Lily:
Truth Hair Havana + Truth Hair Uma (fades pack)(toast)
*GA* Flat bare feet
Pawprint Belly Bar
Emery - Swimwear #10

Isabelle:
Truth Hair Havana + Truth Hair Uma (fades pack)(seasand)
 Jewelled Navel Barbell (belly piercing)
MG - Necklace Silver drop pendant - Gold Agate
*GA* Tip Toe Bare Feet
Emery Swimwear #05

Thanks for viewing, stay beautiful xo




No comments:

Post a Comment