Tuesday 16 October 2012

Real Life

Let me tell you a little bit about my real life, I have a busy work day, I am work in fitness 9 hours a day and it usually tires me out so I like to relax.  Which is why I can never find a whole lot of motivation to update my blog on workdays, while I have lots of motivation to do so on weekdays or holidays.  But expect more posts to come.

A little bit about my SL that you may not know, I am a model & wrestler, although I do not model as much now and I focus on wrestling, it is not poseball wrestling and it does take a good amount of skill to do this, only a handful of people I know can put on a great show.  In character I always have the same general look, on my own, I change my hair color, makeup and style of outfit depending on how I am currently feeling or what the weather is like, I love to explore and I do it often, which usually motivates the change of my look.

Sorry for not posting in awhile.  I will post more today as well, just thought i'd do this now.  Thank you.



Hair: Truth Uma + Havana (Fades)(Pumpkin pie)
{Mon Tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Original
[e] Millside Flats - Taupe
Ricielli - Trench Jacket /totalcloud (only available in store)
Ricielli - Cowhide Tote Leather Bag (Group Gift available in store)

No comments:

Post a Comment